Personal integrity is the foundation of a successful educational environment. SBS Swiss Business School's students are expected to engage in the highest ethical behavior. Without this orientation, the grades and degrees will lack value and meaning. We expect each SBS student to uphold the following standards of honesty, integrity and personal responsibility.
- Students will not engage in dishonesty or misrepresentations.
- Students will not commit plagiarism on any exam or assignment.
- Students will not submit an exam or assignment written, developed or prepared by another person, entirely or in pieces without proper and honest referencing.
- Students will not prevent or interfere with the learning process of others in the environment.
- Students will not damage any SBS property.
- Students respect SBS technology and infrastructure, as well as the green educational environment.